We have a big network of surveyors and solicitors who are knowledgeable about these claims, and who understand what goes in to making a successful cavity wall insulation compensation claim. ICS will control the process for you from that first inquiry all the way through to the work that you get done to fix the problems with your property. We understand that the claims process can be overwhelming, but we are on your side and we are there to explain the process to you step by step. We will act on your behalf, and do the bulk of the work for you. Since we operate on a no win, no fee policy you are protected from hidden charges.
Why Choose Our Team?
- Our team of specialist property surveyors understands cavity wall insulation teams and our legal staff have experience with processing them
- A claim could be as much as £15,000 for brick properties, and £50,000 for stone built homes
- You are under no obligation to work with us or to pay upfront costs, and we take a percentage of the claim which you would not benefit from if you had not made the claim in the first place
- We are aware of common tactics that builders use to avoid paying out claims, and we know how to overcome them
- If you do not treat the property, then your home could lose value, and your health could be damaged too
Cavity Wall Insulation, Loft Insulation & Boiler Grants for Homeowners on Benefits
If you claim any of the following you are eligible for free Home Insulation Grants!
- Armed Forces
- Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Benefit
- Child Tax Credits
- Disability Living Allowance
- Income Support
- Income-based JSA
- Income-related ESA
- Industrial Injuries
- Disablement Benefits
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- Working Tax Credits
Not on any of the Benefits Above?
Apply for The new government voucher scheme which allows you to claim up to £5000.
Get compensation for any impact on your Home’s Value or Your Health.
Common problems such as…